Great Brook Consulting has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: www.greatbrook.com.
- IP Addresses are logged to track a visitor’s session. This activity is performed by our Web site host as part of their standard systems administration service. Great Brook uses this data to gain insight into site traffic volume by date, page, and Web server domain, and how people link from page to page. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a visitor’s session is tracked, but the user remains anonymous.
- No personal information is captured. This site does not place cookies in your browser. It does not request or gather any personal information whatsoever.
- Great Brook is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of Web sites to which we provide links or sites that provide links to us.
- Great Brook’s website is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not ever knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
- Great Brook will collect personal information from you only when you specifically agree to provide it. We may collect this information in order to ship you products that you have ordered, articles that you have requested, or to participate in a survey. Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful information and services. We may also use this information to make known to you new products or services. Should you request to “opt out” of any future contact, we will respect your request.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us.