Let Great Brook Design & Execute Your Custom Survey Consulting Projects
Great Brook is a specialist in designing and executing custom survey consulting projects. We can conduct a survey for you from start to finish — or collaborate with you targeting our expertise where it is most needed, such as creating a survey questionnaire design or performing survey data analysis. We do our targeted survey consulting through our Survey Mentor product suite.
Custom projects might include:
- Customer satisfaction survey, either transaction-driven or a broader relationship survey. We have particular expertise from our business background, especially in customer service areas.
- Employee, HR, or training surveys.
- Small-scale research projects with interactive interviews to gauge customer, supplier, or employee attitudes.
- Redesigning service program offerings by statistical analysis of those program elements and business practices most valued by customers — and thus those elements for which they are most willing to pay.
- Analysis of competitor practices.
- Facilitating a company meeting to drive toward development of an action plan to address a critical business issue.
Developing an effective survey is an art form, and Fred Van Bennekom is an artist. Fred helped us with our town-wide survey, working on the questionnaire, administering it, and compiling the findings. His attention to detail, knowledge, and his understanding of the pitfalls in designing surveys make him as amazing asset to have on a team. He is responsive, efficient and thoughtful, works well with others of varying points of view and puts all his energies into each of his products. In short his work is remarkable and very very good!
We start by…
… doing a deep dive into your business to assess your needs. Then we can be sure that whatever work we recommend — or recommend against — truly meets your business needs. Great Brook will determine the research approach that can best provide you the information you need.
We’ll recommend the best combination of research and statistical methods, such as:
- Focus groups
- Personal interviews
- Critical incident studies
- Mass administered surveys
- Advanced statistical analysis tools, such as conjoint analysis or correlation analysis — whatever is best suited to the purpose.
Next, we will discuss the level of collaboration you as the client wants.
Survey projects have five major components:
- Project planning
- Survey instrument (questionnaire) design, which includes possible field research
- Administration of the survey instrument
- Survey data analysis, report writing, and management presentation
- Implementing the results in your organization
Great Brook can perform all of these for you or collaborate with you to leverage your organization’s capabilities and to meet your budgetary goals. We are very flexible in how we work with clients. Once we have a good understanding of your interests and needs, Great Brook will develop a proposal including a list of key deliverables and a schedule.
Regardless of the scope of the project, we work with you in partnership. Great Brook may play the project management role and will perform the work as proposed, but as the client you obviously have the deepest knowledge of your company and the group being research. We will leverage that knowledge and keep you involved in key decisions during the project.
Through this partnership, we will deliver a higher quality product — and you will learn more about the surveying process. As professional educators, we are most satisfied with projects where we leave the client with tangible deliverables and deeper understanding of the research process.
Contact us with your business problem and let us propose how we can help you solve the issue.